Wednesday, September 4, 2019

My father

father is an ideal person of my life. He is my real hero and my best friend ever. He always helps me a lot in my any difficulty.he is 35 years old.He is very intelligent man and always helps others in their problems. He is the head of my family and gives advice and instruction to my family member. He solves all problems of the neighbours.He always shares with me his all the bad an happy moments.He is the good adviser in my family, every family member takes advice from him whenever they get problem.

                           He tells me about his all the struggle of life and his success.my father is far from me.now he is in solukhumbu,(faflu).he works there only. sometimes i also solukhumbu to meet my father.He always cares for me and calls to my mom in the afternoon to know that whether I have come from school at right time or not. He is very healthy, fit, happiest, peaceful and punctual person. He loves, cares and respects my mom always and never quarrel her. He always supports her and helps sometime in the kitchen during her illness. He respects and loves my grandparents and teaches us to care for them. He tells us that old people are like God for us, we should care, love and respect them.We should never avoid old persons in their difficult time as this time comes in everyone’s life once

No comments:

Post a Comment